Sunday 15 June, 2008

My Acer Aspire 5052N is no more...

I am not sure how much worse this month is going to be...

My trusted friend of sixteen months, my laptop is dead. And none other than my carelessness is to be blamed for it. After all it was me who did not think once before biking in rain with my back pack on....

I could have lost all of my research work. I could have lost my music collection which was built with fair amount of efforts. Above all could have lost some of the memories I had treasured. Thanks to few good friends who recovered it.

But the fact remains that I have no laptop now. That means I will be cut from the cyber world for 16 hours a day. No more online movies, no more nonsense downloads. Worst of all... no more chatting with friends. i am finding it impossible to imagine life without it.

No comments: