Friday 20 June, 2008

I wanna go home ...

It's been almost 11 months. Longest I have been away from my folks. And I can feel it. A lot of things, good, bad and ugly, have happened in this time. I have been counting down days for last two months. Last few weeks have been few of the least productive weeks.

It is true that there is anything in Mumbai that I cannot get here (except may be "Burf ka Gola"). In fact, life in Lansing is much more comfortable than that in Mumbai. Lansing has pure pollution-free air. It has good people. It has nice climate. It virtually has NO traffic. It has peace. But it lacks the thing I want the most ... my family. And thats what I matters the most.

I don't have slightest idea why am I writing this. Nearer the day of departure comes, more I feel the pain of staying away home... Probably this will just ease the pain a bit.

2 comments:

SEV said...

No matter how much we try, we can never really not miss home :) Hope you have a good time.

Alok said...

True very true....