Saturday 17 May, 2008

looking back...

sitting alone in my office, i was thinking about my life (which i often do these days). and suddenly i realized that i have wasted precious ten years of my life. when i passed out of school, i was fond of reading. i also liked arts in general. but as time passed by i stopped bothering about nurturing at least one good hobby. i stopped reading altogether. i did not pursue music. i never continued drawing something i really liked back then. i have come to a point in my life where i have a great academic record but absolutely nothing else. if someone asks me what else have i done, i keep searching for words (and excuses). yes, i have traveled. i have been to many places. but all the time i was traveling for something or for someone. never ever have i thought about doing things for the sake of it. i pity myself.... :-(

1 comment:

SEV said...

You blog. Simple :P